Package explodes Phoenix post office, workers exposed to unknown chemical.

The Phoenix Fire Department’s hazardous materials crew investigated what was thought to be an explosion at a Maryvale post office after a package spilled an unknown chemical onto three workers.

READ  ‘Emirates was a celebration’ - Arsenal's ‘nice’ Europa League begin excites Alex Iwobi

According to the Phoenix Fire department, they arrived at a post office near Campbell Avenue and Maryvale Parkway for reports of a chemical spill. However, after investigating, officials determined the chemical spill “turned out to involve a shattered glass bottle of acetone, which is used in nail polish remover,” according to the Associated Press.

READ  Atlanta United v New York RB Reside Commentary & Consequence, 11/25/18, MLS

“Workers at the post office reported a package that had exploded spilling an unknown chemical and exposing three employees,” according to fire officials.

READ  Jose Mourinho returns to Manchester with armed cop as United boss admits academy graduates aren't ok

The three employees exposed are in stable condition and had “mild complaints,” fire officials told the Associated Press.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here